Accessibility Statement for Miso Robotics
This is the accessibility statement from Miso Robotics.
Should you have any difficulty accessing this website in any manner, please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Commitment to Accessibility
Miso Robotics is committed to accessibility. Our policy is to ensure that persons with disabilities have full and equal access to our digital offerings.
Miso Robotics strives to meet WCAG 2.1 AA standards to ensure digital offerings on misorobotics.com are ADA compliant.
Some measures taken to make Misorobotics.com accessible include:
- Descriptive alt text values assigned to all images
- Ensuring a minimum 4.5:1 color ratio for all text
- Maintaining a consistent and predictable layout throughout the site
- Making all text zoomable up to 200%
- Eliminating all potentially distracting elements (e.g., pop-ups, auto-playing video, etc.)
- Ensuring the website is navigable by keyboard
- Presenting content in a meaningful order
Through our genuine and good faith commitment and devotion to accessibility, we believe our website Misorobotics.com is compliant with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Misorobotics.com is committed to accessibility, and we are always seeking to improve. If you know of a way we can improve, we’d love to hear more. You can reach out to us via email at email@example.com.
You can learn more about the right to equal access for all Americans at ADA.gov.
Section508.gov provides numerous resources for making accessible websites and maintaining them.
Accessible.org provides web accessibility information and services.